Tuesday 17 July 2018

Award Winner :-)


My painting is being shown at The Patchings Art Centre Exhibition. The judges, including the editor of the Artist Magazine & painter David Curtis, look around the show and decide who will get awards. I didn't know how my painting would go down as it's a little different to the norm...but so chuffed as I was nominated with two awards!

The first is 'The Artist Collection Award' which means I am one of the top 10 and will be in a separate exhibition at the Patching's Centre next year.  
The other is an art company - Royal Talens they choose my painting and I get £250 worth of their equipment!! 
I won the 2 same awards last year, didn't think I could do it again!!

Background to the painting....

-9 my toes were so frozen they were white, I defrosted them in the bathroom sink!

Debate of the yellow sign MOD - some people really didn't like it but I put it in and left it there.

It was snowing and although I had my big umbrella up the snow still hit may board...
Little pit marks from the falling snow!

2 comments:

  1. Well done Clare, you are unstoppable and I still like the yellow MOD notice. Richly deserved!

    ReplyDelete