Wednesday 8 May 2019

#458 Walk Through The Bluebells & Solo Show Invite!


Its been hard to stay on top of the blog during this incredibly busy time before my solo exhibition - which starts a week yesterday!! More about that at the end of this post.

Painting in the bluebells with a stunning carpet of bluey-purple flowers a heady scent, & lots of birds chirping! Arrived for sunrise although it was very fleeting enjoyed a quick sketch swipe to see it & great photo taken by husband Nick Oakley.


News
Not long now till my solo show It starts next week - 14th-18th May. 
I have over 90 oil paintings & 50 of them framed with some larger works too. I can't wait to show people. I hope you will be able to come and as a thank you for following me and this blog here is a little offer for you:
If you are coming print this out or show it on your phone that you do read my posts!

Here is more information on times and how to get there:


If you can't make the exhibition I have a a selection of the paintings in my show on my website under solo show catalogue. Here's the link:http://clarebowen.co.uk/catalogue/

No comments:

Post a Comment