Tuesday 10 July 2018

#353 'Preparing to Sail, Bosham' 9x12"


In this gorgeous weather Bosham has Mediterranean rich colours and sweltering heat! Painted on Sunday when the families were turning up to sail. 

A lovely commission open to what I wanted to paint in Bosham. I turned up and really liked the blues and sweeping path in leading the eye nicely to the yachts and building - which I can't remember the name of?

It got better when the people arrived and the sails started going up. So much potential for paintings this area.
Nearing the end of the painting and my view was now almost fully obscured! 

2 comments:

  1. Your painting enriches the view. Impressionistic, intense colour, perfect composition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ebbybow! - I do love The Impressionist work :-)

      Delete