Saturday 1 June 2019

#459 Garden Peonies & Open Studio 2019


I painted these in my father in laws garden, I worked on getting the greens to work with the dark pink - complimentary colours and quite similar in tone, pleased with the outcome!

It's been a busy week trying to fit some painting in and preparing for the Surrey Open Studios which starts today! 

The studio is looking good with over 50 paintings and cards. My husband Nick is also is showing his photographs in his studio.


My studio wall with a mixture of subjects framed & unframed

Venice selection

Garden path leading to the studios
This year we've teamed up with 6 local artists to make The Golden Valley Art Trail, with a trail map linking us all. (We have maps to give out if you come)

I will be painting throughout so come and chat, drink elderflower, look at paintings and photographs and enjoy our garden in the sunshine.

Dates open: 1,2,  7,8,9,  14,15,16  June 2019
Times: 11-5pm
Where: 2 Gorse Cottages, Little Hammer Lane, Bramshott Chase, Hindhead, Surrey, GU26 6BT
Phone: 07813 320066

Set up ready to paint these beautiful peonies!

No comments:

Post a Comment