Thursday 29 June 2017

#192 'Morning Reflections, Ile de Re' 18x21cm



I wanted to get a quickie in before we left for our next location. An early start where I was rewarded with beautiful light, really calm water and perfect reflections. 

I worked on a small board and time limited seamed to help being decisive and strong with my mark making.
I really observed the tones of the subjects and then their reflections. Darker or lighter? Warmer or cooler?  

I am unsure as to whether to work on it anymore? But thought I'd post it for now as it was the order I did it in...

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure whether it needs more work..... possibly the masts and lines a little more definition?
    I think the boats, water and reflections give a great sense of waiting for the day to begin and the activity of sailing.

    ReplyDelete